Lexhag Limited (Company No. 06858771), 14 Livonia Street, London, W1F 8AG
The business collects and processes personal data relating to its clients to manage the client relationship. It also collects and processes personal artist data for recruitment purposes.
The business is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meet its data protection obligations.
What information do we collect?
The business collects and processes a range of information about you. This includes:
- Your name
- Email address (work/personal)
- Job title
- Telephone Number
How the business collects personal data
The business collects this information in a variety of ways. For example, data is collected from email correspondence with you; or through face to face meetings, your LinkedIn profile or through your company or personal website. Information can also be gathered by us when you submit a query through our website or log your details on our crew database.
Data is stored on email and in our client and supplier databases, for example, WorkflowMax/Xero/Gsuite/Wufoo/Mailchimp
What do we do with the data we collect?
The business will process your personal data in connection with the management of our relationship with you for the following purposes:
- To contact you by telephone, email you details about our services, news, and updates (where we have received your consent to do so);
- For job opportunities, collecting links to your reel and CV;
- To comply with our legal obligations and any regulatory obligations;
- To comply with court orders and to exercise our legal rights or defend any claims;
- It may also be recorded on Shotgun, our artist shot database so that shots can be sent to you if requested as part of our contractual arrangement.
Why do we process your data?
The business will process your personal data before, during and after the end of the client and artist relationship where:
- You have given us your consent to such processing (which you may withdraw at any time in the manner set out below):
- Processing is necessary to provide you with our services, for example, so that we can maintain accurate and up-to-date client records and contact details, ensure effective business administration and manage our payment and invoicing processes;
- The business needs to process personal data in compliance with our legal obligations;
Who has access to your data?
- Your information will be shared internally, including with directors, producers, production and finance team.
How do we protect your data?
- The business takes the security of your data very seriously. The business has internal controls in place to try to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by its employees in the performance of their duties.
For how long do we keep your data?
- The business will hold your personal data for the duration of the client relationship between us.
- You can unsubscribe from our MailChimp mailing lists at any time where you have given us your consent to receive our marketing communications via MailChimp. If you wish to be completely deleted from MailChimp both unsubscribed and removed from any archive please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also be completely deleted from our recruitment database by contacting: email@example.com
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- Access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- Require the business to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- Require the business to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
- Object to the processing of your data where the business is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing; and
- Ask the business to stop processing data for a period, if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override the business’s legitimate grounds for processing data.
- If you would like to exercise any of these rights or have queries about how the business collects, processes and stores your data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can make a subject access request by emailing email@example.com
If you believe that the business has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner which can be contacted at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, https://ico.org.uk
What if you do not provide personal data?
Certain information, such as contact details, have to be provided to enable the business to enter a client relationship with you. This information is collated from your correspondence with representatives of Lexhag. If you object to your contact information being recorded on our system/s, e.g. your email address and phone number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and this information can be removed from our database records.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
The business may update or change this Privacy Notice from time to time without prior notice to you. Any changes to the Privacy Notice will be updated on our website.